University of Maryland-Baltimore County

« See more reviews of University of Maryland-Baltimore County

Someone who doesnt like to be around people of different ethnic backrgounds or religious beliefs because this school is very diverse. Also, someone who is not willing to work hard and take repsonsibility for their actions if they dont because the professors here expect the best from thier students.

This school is academically based. If you want to go to a party school where the social life is main concern, then do not attend UMBC. The calibre of students here is high. It is on par with the Princeton, Yale, and Harvard but for the public school price.

Someone who is very dedicated to their school work and their future should attend this school. It is hard to keep up and the teachers, while they are very willing to help, expect you to keep up with the material. It is easy to get lost.

The kind of person who should not attend UMBC is someone who does not take time in working hard to excel in everything, from classes to activities, and someone who does not meet the standard requirments of an honors university.

The only type of perosn that should not attend the University of Maryland, Baltimore County are those who are not willing to work hard for what they want, otherwise this university is for everyone.

Ardous and determined person who isopen-minded and has somewhat analytical mind. Someone who can work in a diverse environment and manage time well between school, work and school activities.

People who attend college just to have a good time and as a means of pleasing their parents should not attend this school because most of the kids are here to succeed.

A person which likes the big campus feel. Here you are able to walk to all of your classes even from where your dorm is.

A person should not attned this school if they are not tolerant of diverse groups of people, ideas, languages, etc.

Student's that think they will be able to slide by without going to class and paying attention.