University of Maryland Eastern Shore

« See more reviews of University of Maryland Eastern Shore

The University of Maryland Eastern Shore is a fun filled, academic school. I enjoyed the close relationships I formed with the faculty, as well as, the students. There are numerous amounts of clubs to join and department activities to help out with. Overall while attending this university, you will learn a lot about yourself, meet lifelong friends, and some who are meant to stay in your life for long. Nonetheless, this is a great place to get away from you family and discover new things and people. You make what you want out if it.

I attend a University in Princess Anne, MD and there is alot of campus life. This school in a small/mid-sized town in the middle of nowhere, and people tend to stay on campus on weekends. I love living away from home and I've made some really good friends and we hung out on the weekends. I got the chance to meet student from all over the world and was taught different way to adapt to different situation.

UMES is an awesome school. They have the best program for my major. When I graduate I will have two degrees. One in Sociology and one in Social Work. Then I also will be able to obtain my masters in Social Work within a year.

UMES is a relaxed, academically-inclined university in that there is never too much going on at any one time and that 80+% of the students that graudate have a job lined up before completing school.

my school is a great school and they have a lots of acvities that goes around the school. they have a lot of tutoring helping people who can do their best on their grade and success in their life.

The University of Eastern Shore is a great place to learn; it is a place where many people come from all over to learn. I learn a lot from others because of what they contribute.

School sits in a small town where campus holds the majority of the population. The campus is basically the city. It is difficult to get around if you dont have a car.

My school is full of live, adventures, and a gread place to get an excellent education. Never a dull moment, a place to meet people tht may impact your life.

The University of Maryland Eastern Shore is a good undergraduate or graduate seeking univerity that is interrested in the students academic ability.

Its a historically black college, and im a white female; I feel out of place alot, but im just trying to earn my degree despite all the setbacks.