University of Maryland Eastern Shore Top Questions

UMES is an HBCU on the east coast that has a diverse cultural enrollment.

Rasheeda

A warm balanced environment that helps and promote the education and successful living

breyana

This school a very pleasant and quite campus.

Kendzhia

My school is enlightening and very helpful to students; administrators are always there to help you, if needed.

NaTasha

UMES is an awesome school. They have the best program for my major. When I graduate I will have two degrees. One in Sociology and one in Social Work. Then I also will be able to obtain my masters in Social Work within a year.

DaShawnda

Eastern Shore is pretty unexpected.

Namira

its nice when looking from the outside... but once you live it & become it, its pretty gross.

campus is really clean, wonderful building colors, SSC is the first building you would see when you step in to the campus.

ADANE

unversity of maryland easternshore

Angelica

I attend a University in Princess Anne, MD and there is alot of campus life. This school in a small/mid-sized town in the middle of nowhere, and people tend to stay on campus on weekends. I love living away from home and I've made some really good friends and we hung out on the weekends. I got the chance to meet student from all over the world and was taught different way to adapt to different situation.

Angelita

The University of Eastern Shore is a great place to learn; it is a place where many people come from all over to learn. I learn a lot from others because of what they contribute.

Everyone knows everyone at my school.

This school is a great. The teachers really do care about your education! Plus the fact that its an HBCU makes it even better!

The University of Maryland Eastern Shore is a place of acceptance, love, and education.

The University of Maryland Eastern Shore has been a challenging, yet helpful experience to me so far.

Saadia

My school is full of live, adventures, and a gread place to get an excellent education. Never a dull moment, a place to meet people tht may impact your life.

The definition of education.

The University of Maryland Eastern Shore is a fun filled, academic school. I enjoyed the close relationships I formed with the faculty, as well as, the students. There are numerous amounts of clubs to join and department activities to help out with. Overall while attending this university, you will learn a lot about yourself, meet lifelong friends, and some who are meant to stay in your life for long. Nonetheless, this is a great place to get away from you family and discover new things and people. You make what you want out if it.

Keisha

It is incredibly diverse in many aspects and you will make friends for life.

Siiyara

UMES is a school to go to if you want to get your work done and party at the same time

Antonette

The area of my school is very rainy and windy.

elisabeth

my school is a great school and they have a lots of acvities that goes around the school. they have a lot of tutoring helping people who can do their best on their grade and success in their life.

Bethy

School sits in a small town where campus holds the majority of the population. The campus is basically the city. It is difficult to get around if you dont have a car.

TYSIA

UMES IS A SCHOOL WERE YOU CAN NOT ONLY GET A GOOD EDUCATION, BUT ALSO OBTAIN AN INTERESTING SOCIAL LIFE.

Antonio

UMES is a relaxed, academically-inclined university in that there is never too much going on at any one time and that 80+{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} of the students that graudate have a job lined up before completing school.

denisha

Umes is a second choice school.

Dayna

The University of Maryland Eastern Shore is a good undergraduate or graduate seeking univerity that is interrested in the students academic ability.

UMES is just the right size school for me.

Silver

Its a historically black college, and im a white female; I feel out of place alot, but im just trying to earn my degree despite all the setbacks.

Brendan

Very Beautiful Campus!