University of Maryland Eastern Shore

« See more reviews of University of Maryland Eastern Shore

this a a historically black school, but there are Chinese, whites and Hispanics in the school as well. you choose your own religion. the school doesn't allow stereotyping in school. students that are not comfortable with their self or sex will feel out of place in my school.students wear what ever they want to class. everyone in this school try to interact with each other. most of the student in my school are from Baltimore, New jersey and Nigeria. alot of them are from Africa. students talk about how much they want to earn when they get out of school.

This school is among the international colleges in the country which makes it a place of diverse race and culture. Students don't usually feel out of place in this school in my opinion because you will always find someone to be your friend and guide you through. Different types of students interact with one another in the classroom, on the road and sometimes in the dining hall.

My classmates range from students who actually want to learn to those who do not take college serious, from international students to american students, athletes, parents, part time workers looking to better their career to students just taking the next big step in life.

My classmates are very mateur as far as coming to class everyday, willing to work with their fellow classmates such as organizing study groups for future tests and exams and achieving the same goals.

the students at our university is veery blended. Although it is an HBCU everyone is treated equally, also, our school is LGBT friendly so you see alot of different things walking around campus.

Determined, I believe that everyone who is enrolled in a collegeg or university is determined, because continuing your education after high school is a choose.

My classmates are vibrant and full of life.Many of us have dealt with many hardships social, financial and emotion but are optimistic about our futures.

Most of my classmates are sweet, friendly people, although i usually have to make the effort to get them to talk to me and be friends.

My classmates and I are focus on why we came here in the first place...to get high grades and a good job after graduation.

Most of my classmates are caught up in the college life and are young, not yet understanding why they are at college.