University of Maryland Eastern Shore

« See more reviews of University of Maryland Eastern Shore

The kind of person that should attend this school is someone who has a great deal of patience and can deal with major set backs. They would also have to be the type of person who can make the best out of any situation and see the good in everyone. The individual would also be able to handle the rural setting and know how to find their way around small towns easily. Finally, they would have to be someone that is determined, not easily distracted, and wants to make the most out of the education that they are paying for.

If someone was to attend The University of Maryland Eastern Shore they would have to love to party, have fun and but not get caught into the crowd. Being on the shore is boring because there is nothing in the area and most of the movie theaters, malls, and everything that is fun is at least twenty minutes away. It is also good to have a car because then you can get everywhere you need to go. The Eastern Shore does have the best program in Maryland for Physical Therapy, so if this is your major then go for it.

The student looking for small town charm, mixed with a substantial curriculum is a good candidate for UMES enrollment. The tuition is a good value so even those without a lot of money can get the education they need. The location is perfect for learning, but close enough to cities that the student won't be bored. Many of the majors help people that would like to remain local, so someone hoping to stay close to home will thrive. Self-motivation and a will to succeed are a must, as advisors only advise.

The kind of people that hould attend this school are those who are very outgoing and ready to learn. Also they should be one who is ready to do or try new things. They should also be prepared to learn and also study hard for all the work that is given to them.

A person who is has a very good head on his or her shoulders as well as a strong mindset. This person should be able to state his or her own opinion without worrying whether or not someone else will put them down or speak out against them.

I person that is not looking to party should attend this school. An individual who is goal oritented but still needs direction and is not afraid to look for it in the professors should attend this school.

Someone very open. Comfortable with meeting all different types of people from different backgrounds. Someone attending this school must be strong enough to handle acedimics and social issues.

A person who is either very easily distracted by to much to do because being here makes you have to foucused . Or either a person who is just looking to get an education on a low budget.

Someone who is looking to meet new people from a wide range of places and from different backgrounds. there are people and teachers here that are from countries all over the world.

The kind of person that should attend this school should be a person who is outgoing and can enjoy there colleg life whether they are in the city or the country