University of Maryland Eastern Shore

« See more reviews of University of Maryland Eastern Shore

The nost frustrating thing about my school is between it's rural location and it's the lack of organization! If you need to find out important information such as financial aid, course selection, etc. you have to ask a million people and run to serveral buildings!! Then there is still a chance that you will not get the right answer!! The location is frustrating because you have to travel about 20 minutes to get to almost everywhere and there is not much public transportation.

Eastern Shore can becoming fustrating at times. As far as finacial aid , which is the most important part. they workers could be very mean at time and not willing to help the students that attend the school unless there parents are involved. -The new dinning service that they have now at eastern shore is really bad, many students complain about the food all the time.

I thikn the most frustrating thing bout my school is te lack of communication between the admissons, the lack of organization with those in faulty, and the controversy with student's money. It's been said that this school takes our money and it looks more and more true everyday!

The most frustrating thing about my school is the area it is located in. My school is located in the country and most kids that go here are from the city. As a result, when the weekend comes, it causes most kids to go home and that makes the campus look very empty at times.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the lack of a Pre-Med program or class advisors. The school is not being accredited for having the Pre-Med advisors here, but that gives me a disadvantage because my courses are not being viewed under as Biology/Pre-Med.

The financial aid I receive. I am a independant student who on recieves about $1500 a semester from MD and nothing from the school and tuition plus room and board is over $12,00. I'm struggling and they dont help even though lat semester I had a 3.8GPA.

The most frustrating thing about attending my school is getting used to this schools form of education as opposed to other schools i have successfully attended.

The most frustrating thing is financial aid, just bascially wondering how are my parents going to pay for each semester at Maryland Eastern Shore.

How expensive it is for out-of-state undergraduate students, like myself, yet they do not offer us any scholarships or additional financial aid.

Sometimes my school tends to be very boring because it is in a rural area. But I learn to make the best of it no matter what.