North Dartmouth, MA
University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth

seila

one thing unique about the school that i attended is that it is very diverse. There is so much help around you if yu seek help it will be found. students are very involve in the school sports. there are amount of activities that the students can participate in. students tent to work very hard on their grades.

if i could go back to high school as a senior i would tell myself to apply for a a lot of scholarshhips and i would fill out my Fafsa paper on time. I would take private course that are equavelent to a freshman year in college.

Kora

If I could go back to when I was a high school senior I would tell myself to work harder. I would also tell my self to do what ever i could to get into college and not wait as long as I did. To go to college right after high school and take it more seriously. Dont just mess around and not go to college. I would tell myself to go to college right after high school with no argument because I now Know that going to college is very important.

AKOSUA

Umass is a fairly good school. It has a lot of campus facilities and the is a lot of diversity.

It would be to study hard and not fall for senioritis as i did and get into the school you really want to get into before realizing minuses like abesence of majors.

I would say the diversity

Hadassah

Dear Hadassah, I’m sure there were many times where you thought to yourself, “Hmm, if only I could go back in time and fix some mistakes that I have made in the past, or just anything that could make my life easier and better.” During your senior year in high school, you became very much involved in a youth group organization called NCSY. Being a part of this youth group was a very good thing and it looks good on your transcript, but the problem was that you always put it first, even before your homework which would sometimes cause you to slack off. You focused more on the extracurricular activities and socializing, causing your grades to slip. It is very important to remember that your senior year is the most critical point in highschool, and every little thing you do will make a difference in your future. Just strive to work as hard as you can to make the best grades possible, and leave the socializing for your spare time. Believe me, you won't regret that decision once you transition to college. Good luck on your future endeavors, Hadassah

A good amount of my classmates are content with doing the bare minimum.

A good amount of my classmates are content with doing the bare minimum.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself three things: you are a selfish brat, you are incredibly capable, and it is okay to say no to people. First, if I had seen myself as the selfish brat I was, I would have understood things more clearly. Most importantly that my mother is responsible for my well-being but only to a certain point. Her life doesn't start and end at being a mother. I behaved selfishly towards her during that period and I wish I had someone then to tell me so. Second, my education is of the utmost importance. I have had to overcome many obstacles over the years, but I am resilient and I have what it takes to achieve my goals and to be successful. However, hearing that when I wasn't so sure would've given me the confidence that I needed. Third, I was sexually assualted senior year. I was too afraid to say no when it mattered the most. I regret that night more than anything. Only by going away to college was I able to learn these things.

The best thing about my school is our library. It is very big and equipped to meet the needs of its students.

Katie

if i could go back and tell my high school senior self would be to make sure that i study for all of my tests.

one thing that i wish i had known was how much it rains.

Seth

If I went back in time and talked to myself as a high school senior, the advice I would give myself is that in college your responsible for everything you do and if you do not try your hardest and best to stay on top of things you will struggle and ultimately flung and all the money your parents invested in your education will go to waste.And make sure you make a good impression to your professor so they know that you are serious and intelligent student.In that case, if you ever need something from them or need help they not hesitate a minute in helping you with what you need.Also, TIME MANAGEMENT.

I love this school.I found out almost or a lot of information about Umass Dartmouth while in high school and through orientation before I came to this school.

I tell my friends back in my hometown that my school's dinning got renovated and resembles a five-star resturant and the food is great, going further to tell them the there's unlimited pizza, pasta,burgers,french fries,steak and cheese etc. so they can eat like there are at a buffet when they came down to visit me.And that in my building that i live in, we have a grill downstairs where students can buy food using allowance money given to each student based on their meal plan and also that we have a gym.

Hillary

I would advise myself to quit whining suck it up and learn all that i can from my past, because i'm going to need it now that i'm going out on my own. I would tell myself to prepare to be challenged in everyway possible, but know that you will thrive after succeding in each challenge. Most importantly i would tell myself that this, is the beginning of the rest of my life.

I wish i had known what a hard transition it is to live on campus.

I wish there was a greater availabilty of services for all the kids on campus. There should be centers for tutoring that are available to the students to just sit in and study, knowing theres help nearby.

Katie

My school best known its art program.

My school best known its art program.

The advice that i would give myself is to study for everything.

The type of person that should not attend this school are people that want a large campus. Also people that want to have alot of people.

University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.