North Dartmouth, MA
University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth

Erica

My school is fun if you put the effort in to make it fun and nice if you put in the effort to keep it nice.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself about college I would tell myself to take my courses more seriously. I would tell myself to learn how to study now because college is not the time to learn how to study, but it is the time to use your study skills. I would also tell myself to take more honors courses this year. Honors classes provide a difficult course load which could've better prepared me for college. The last thing I would tell myself is to apply for more scholarships earlier because school is not cheap and every bit of money would help.

I brag about my sorority, Delta Pi Omega. We are a local, philanthropic sorority on campus. I also brag about how cool the cement buildings look (even though many people don't agree with me). I also like to talk about the on campus apartments because they are really nice.

JOSEPH

To me, the University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth is convienent since I live on the southcoast of Massachusetts.

Take advantage of every new experience, make as many friends as possible, and stay open minded always. You are a fertile learning machine so go forth and learn as much as possible.

I am not sure there is any person who shouldn't attend this or any other institution of higher learning. Perhaps a future terrorist in the making should be dissuaded from attending.

Valerie

Depending on the class my classmates range from being, lazy, hardworking, interested, bored, creative, quiet, and there is just an assortment a variety of students at umass.

University of Massachusetts Dartmouth is best known for its business and engineering programs. I chose this school because they have a unique criminal justice program. Other schools teach the students about criminal justice whereas Umass Dartmouth teachs the students about crime and justice studies. They also have great study abroad programs that are available during the semester and over the summer.

Karen

Classmates are very friendly, outgoing, helpful.

Classmates are very friendly, outgoing, helpful.

I would say to stay focused and stay positive in my studies. Research as much information as possible in regards to financial aid, scholarships, etc and anything else that will help to further my educational career. Try to figure out a head of time what I would want to pursue in my life for college. It will make the trabnsition from High School to College a lot simpler! Then relax and watch how everything magically falls into place when the time comes to transition into college life!

Sometimes getting from one campus building to the next when the weather is bad, but other than that, there is not much frustration at all.

Brianna

I would tell myself to be more outgoing the first semester of college and join more activites around campus and introduce yourself to people. Do not stay in your dorm room so much and get out and enjoy it. Also to work a bit hard in you class

The worst things about my school is the Dorms. they need to be updated

I brag about how great the campus is and how amazing the professor are.

regina

To appreciate education even more than I already have. Coming in as a freshmen, yes you can have fun but don't push it remember what you came to college for. Definitly keep your grades up and focus towards the career your aspiring for. If you work hard you can play hard, but that's the only way. Stay true to yourself and don't let anything bring you down or stop you. Remember to keep close and stay in touch with those who have supported you from the beginning. And last but not least, love live and appreciate life

Selahsasa

My school has a great library and professors that actually care about whether or not students graduate.

My classmates are very diverse yet seem to have the ability to mix and match social groups.

If i had the choice to go back in time and talk to my high school senior self i would have a lot to say. Firstly, i would tell myself that a very strong work ethic is vital to succeeding in college. I would tell myself to start practicing studious habits and to strive to eliminate procrastination habits. I would tell myself to get into the habit of making time tables and agendas and to set aside time for studying and homework. Also, i would also tell myself to try and look within to gain a better sense of self because with college comes a large amount of peer pressure. Succumbing to this peer pressure could be the factor that makes or breaks a student. I would tell myself that i would be the only one looking out for myself primarily so do not get caught up in the fun because it is up to me whether or not i succeed. Third, i would tell myself to apply early for financial aid because the earlier you apply, the more money you recieve. Lastly, i would tell myself that before play must come work if you want to prosper.

Estefania

Umass Dartmouth focuses on making individual students reach their desired path.

Umass Dartmouth focuses on making individual students reach their desired path.

If i could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior i would emphasize how important it is to take highschool serious and work to the best of my ability. I would have made sure I aced the MCAS to get the Abigail scholarship to save myself a headache due to financial issues. I would tell myself to save my money and be more cautious with my decisions because collegelife is very expensive and the college student financial situation is no fun. Apart from all i would advise myself as a senior to practice time management before college. For example the use of a planner, finishing homework as soon as assigned also practicing studying skills in order not to cram before the test and set yourself up to fail.

I brag about the diversity of my school, you can feel the sensce of community and everyone seems to enjoy hosting and engaging in all events. I also brag about our sustainibility program because everyone cooperates and the campus is always clean and it brings out a positive environment. I also brag about the location because of its great scenery, ocean, peacefuls safe campus.

Angelica

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior with the things that I know now about college and making the transition, I would tell myself to be prepared. I would tell myself that college is nothing like high school in some aspects. That in college you have to be motivated to get things done and make sure you get good grades no matter what. I would also have to tell myself that procrastinating will do nothing but make myself stress and makes things harder for myself, and that I should make it habit to start my work the moment I get it. In addition, I would tell myself to make sure to ask for help when it comes to making my class schedule, schoolwork, and financial means to get me on the path I should be on to become successful. If I could go back in time and talk to myself as high school senior with all the things I know now, this is the advice I would give to myself.

Makiah

We are known for our extra curriculumstatus. We have good majors!

We are known for our extra curriculumstatus. We have good majors!

I would have done a better job with my studying habits, for it would help me better studying now as a college student. Before entering college, I would have applied to as many scholarships as I could have. There would have been no worries as to whether or not I could still attend the same college. I would have prepare myself to setting my priorities straight. Knowing what you need to do and what you want to do is two separate things in life. Having a career set in mind is extremely helpful. You do not want to take unnecessary classes only because you do not have a major in mind. You are wasting your time as well as your money. Do not pick a school just because your best friend goes there. In the end, you will be doing what you have planned for yourself. Your friend will not be with you as you walk down the field for you diploma. This is your life. Learn to do things on your own for yourself.

People who enjoy socializing and can engage in student activities. If you are serious about your studies. Not everyone gets good financial aid who needs it, so if u cannot afford payin $7,000 a year, dont come.

University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.