University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth

« See more reviews of University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth

UMass Dartmouth is, for the most part, comprised of dedicated teachers, diverse students, and well-paid board members; the art department needs funding, the financial-aid office needs motivated people, the school store is a little over-priced, and the campus itself is a little drab (but that can be over-looked).

It's a good school with a caring faculty, but it has an administration that doesn't seem to care about the students and only wants to attract more for money.

Challenging, difficult, competitive and well prepared are words to describe my personal experience obtaining my BSN.

To me, the University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth is convienent since I live on the southcoast of Massachusetts.

A school founded on, and embedded in, real life, with all its colorful characters and lack of pretentiousness.

My school is fun if you put the effort in to make it fun and nice if you put in the effort to keep it nice.

My school is comfortable; the size is perfect for someone who wants a little bit of the "just right" size.

My school has a great library and professors that actually care about whether or not students graduate.

Umass is a fairly good school. It has a lot of campus facilities and the is a lot of diversity.

Very bland because all the buildings are concrete. And the campus is a ghost town on weekends.