University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth Top Questions

Melissa

My classmates are very smart and determined to succeed.

Taylor

A good amount of my classmates are content with doing the bare minimum.

Melissa

i love my classmates

Valerie

Depending on the class my classmates range from being, lazy, hardworking, interested, bored, creative, quiet, and there is just an assortment a variety of students at umass.

Karen

Classmates are very friendly, outgoing, helpful.

Selahsasa

My classmates are very diverse yet seem to have the ability to mix and match social groups.

Mary

my classmates are very scared with each other no social contact

Chris

My classmates studied just as hard as I did, but also enjoyed going out and having a good time.

Jeffrey

Most of my classmates have been helpful and cooperative, though many could be described as eccentric.

Brendan

Helpful, friendly and easy to work with.

Joshua

Smart, Hardworking and chill students but all are focused on what they want and how to get it.

Allison

My classmates are all really artistic like me and for the most part willing to learn. However there are the occzsional slackers who don't put the time and effort into their work but it makes me realize why it is so important to me to work hard.

Paris

There are so many different ethnic and cultural backgrounds that no two people are the same, for the most part they are studious and have great school spirit.

Kelli

My classmates are diverse.

Tawanna

my classmates are everything from emp to preppy. there are a lot more girls than boys, depending on the class. a lot of my classmates are either nursing or business majors just trying to get classes just to meet the requirements of their major.

Christopher

My classmates at Umass dartmouth are very intuivtive to evrything that surrounds our campus because in my opion it is quite small for a state school.

Larissa

There is always a friend around or help to be given by everyone ay Umass Dartmouth.

Jillian

My classmates at Umass Dartmouth seems to dissapoint me overall. Most of the students I run into are very self involved and take the opportunity of education for granted. The majority of them I belive have never had to apply for a loan on their own or even had to think about school payments.

jonathan

Diverse

Stephen

Bros, and a lot of them.

David

Some of the best people I have ever known or probably ever will know.

Faris

Smart people, that can help you alot and good friends.

Matthew

My classmates are good students and overall good kids that work well together and provide others with help when it is needed.

Brian

My classmates are friendly, sincere and probably the best classmates ever.

Erin

It varies between classes. Some are very outgoing and excited to be there, and some I don't get to see at all during the course of the semester.

Wendy

Some care about certain classes, and some don't; it's a mixed bag.

Amy

Cooperative and focused on getting good grades.