University of Massachusetts-Lowell

« See more reviews of University of Massachusetts-Lowell

My school has a well known engineering program for those of us who decided not to spend all of our money on college or were that B/C student in highschool. The school is the perfect size.. you'll definitely find a crowd you can fit into. Common misconception is that this area is dangerous but it really isn't.. and if you think it is-- one semster here will teach you the street smarts for life.

I feel the school I attend is best known for alot of things in terms of accademics. One being the engineering program, in addition to the nursing and music programs. Also I feel the fact that our business program has it's accreditation says alot about the school and its faculty.

The things that i've heard our school is known for is their quality engineering programs and the hockey team ( whose games most students attend with enthusiasm, in order to wind down after a long week.) They cheer and laugh and just radiate school spirit.

I love seeing students our in the field playing games like Zombies and frisbee. Not to mention, everyone who sells things for fundraising. Everyone is really open and friendly. It's great to see people having fun.

UML is best known for the Enginering program it offers. recently, It is now known for our new Chancellor, or School "President," Marty Meehan the former Massachussets Represenitive in Congress

My school is best known for it's hockey team, and it's high demand majors. High demand majors being nursing, mathematics, sciences, and engineering.

The school is huge on hockey as well as their nursing, criminal justice, and engineering programs.

Lowell is best known for their engineering and nursing programs as well as the hockey team.

Umass Lowell is known for it's strong engineering, science, and business programs.

Computer Science and Nursing programs. Engineering is becoming big as well.