University of Massachusetts-Lowell

« See more reviews of University of Massachusetts-Lowell

A person who LIKES engineering. There's a lot of it to do. There are a lot of classes that take extra time on campus outside of class (There's a lot of expensive software that's only available on the school computers). A person who doesn't mind an urban atmosphere (The school is in the middle of a city). Someone who likes being indoors all the time (almost all the buildings are connected, so there's very little reason to go outside). There's also a LOT of math, physics, and subjects that are essentially a continuance thereof.

A person who is diverse and wants to enjoy both the friendliness of a large campus and the city would be right at home here. I went to look at a college in Virginia before I choose UML and found it too small and not diverse enough. I feel that I am getting a very worthwhile education. I work with the basketball team as a manager as my twin plays basketball for the Riverhawks. The social life is fun and what you make it, the classes are interesting and professors are very knowledgeable and most are extremely helpful.

A very focused individual who knows what they want should come to this school. First of all, this school is best known for its engineering and nursing programs. Therefore, most of the students who come here fall into either engineering or health categories. Since this school is so well known for these programs competition is high and in order to maintain your spot you must stay focused and work hard or else someone who is hungrier for success than you will take it.

Someone who doesn't mind people drinking, frequently on Thursdays. Someone who isn't really shy. The kind of person who greatly benefit from attending UMass Lowell, is a person who enjoys watching or playing hockey, or basketball. I wouldn't suggest someone who is a HUGE fan of football to attend the school becasue there isn't a football team =). I'd suggest the type of person who should attend this school to be able to focus on their own.

someone who is very interested in recieving a degree at higher eduaction level. people ffom all works of life. the school prvides a little something for everyone especially nursing majors. I think any one that is undecided can atttend as well. becaue the school is very open with all its program.

Someone looking for diversity, smaller school setting, friendly atmosphere, small city atmosphere, competitive division II athletes, very acadmeically competitive or not very academically competitive, someone looking to get their money's worth.

Anyone would like this school. I like it for the varied personalities and backgrounds in people, and how friendly everybody is. After all the understand how difficult it is to get adjusted to college too, most have done it already

The kind of person who should attend this school is would have to be people who can be open and responsive. The type of people who know what they want for a career choice and devoted to the field of study.

Anyone can attend this school. It is very diverse in the types of people that go there. It feels like a big city atmosphere. Anyone can fit in. there are so many clubs and activities for everyone.

Anyone and everyone should attend this school. It has a great campus, plenty of diversity among students and faculty, and theres always something to do. I couldn't ask for a better school.