Newark, NJ
University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey

Fixed  rate loan

Emmanuel

My college experience has taught me a plethora of valuable lessons, from simple things like cost effective planning to more complicated things like communication skills. Both are very important in the real world and to be a successful student or worker. Through college I've learned the skills to be successful and the skills to motivate and drive my friends and fellow students around me. Skills such as time management, professionalism, and a hardworking attitude. For me college has been valuable to attend because it has taught me about life, about how to succeed and about how to positively affect those around me. College has brought me priceless knowledge and life lessons, it has brought me years of experience in communicating with different people or different believes. Because of all this it has made me a better person, someone who respects new ideas and can enjoy man facets of life.

An individual who wants to succeed and know his or herself well enough to set the pace of their own education. Someone that is open to diversity and new ideas and is willing to explore new possibilities and make decisions for themselves. This individual should possess a drive and desire to reach higher education and want to support the school and other fellow students in his or her journey.

The most frustating thing about this school is how expensive housing can be. I understand economy, location, and demand all effect the prices of good housing, but for money students who are fulltime students they are also required to be fulltime workers in order to cover living expensive. And with the need to cover living expensive by having a fulltime job, this can lead to a reduced performance in school.

Ekta

The name UMDNJ itself has a great reputation. The most important thing for UMDNJ School of Nurshing is the great staff and helpful professors. I have gotten the great organizational skill and dicipline from this school. By working in group gave more confident and boost the self esteem as Nurse. I guess this will helpful in my career in future. School is called student's second family. First family - the parents, teach how to walk , talk etc. And second family - School teaches how to walk and talk with pride and correct knowledge. The school makes the building block for all students lives. I am confident to apply my experience to outside of the school with my own understanding.

I knew most of the thing before I got in this school.

Meron

The advice that I would give myself is to enjoy the college experience and go away from home and get the actually college life experience. College is not just an educational but also life experience that can shape the person you are and will get you ready socially and mentally and also educationally for the real world.

Karima

Visit the campus and talk to the personnel before you finalize your decision.

Visit the campus and talk to the personnel before you finalize your decision.

they arevery focused on hands-on and provide students with all materials to learn the subject.

A procrastinator, a slacker, a person who does not want to be reading a text book everyday should not attend UMDNJ

Zachary

It's the first program of it's kind, looking specifically at psychiatric rehab and the best treatment for serious mental illness. Requires 480 hours of internship to graduate. 95% of students are hired before they graduate.

I would tell parents to let their children have some control over the search, but to be there to help them. I'd tell the students to look for a good place to start if you are unsure where you want to go with your life, a community college is always a good choice.

Someone who isn't sure what they want to do

University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.