University of Miami Top Questions

What are the most popular classes offered?

Jaymes

Really depends on your major.

Alana

Everyone loves the marine biology classes because they are hands on in Key Biscayne. Other than that, the most popular classes are more based on the school/college they are in. In Arts and Sciences the psychology classes are pretty popular, the international studies and relations classes are popular,

Cory

Not counting classes that fill up because they're requirements, some of the more popular classes include GSC106 (Intro to Geology), President Shalala's healthcare class, and Glass Blowing. The GSC class is taught by an awesome professor who really enjoys teaching. The class is often taken by athletes and has been termed 'Rocks for Jocks'. However, she does require you to do the work and come to class. President Shalala's class is really interesting she served as the Secretary of Human and Health Services under President Clinton for 8 years, so she really knows her stuff. She also loves her students and to be honest, who wouldn't want to get a recommendation letter from her (that is if you somehow manage to get an A, which can be hard). Glass blowing is glass blowing, not much more to be said.

I'd have to say any poli-sci, psychology, or pre-med course because that's what most people are trying to be.