University of Miami Top Questions

What's the dating scene like?

Jaymes

Good. Lot's of good looking people all over Miami and for sure at UM. You can find plenty of dates.

Alana

Honestly I don't know of much "dating" just guys who want to have sex with girls and take them to a party. I actually met a guy here that has taken me on dates and so has my best friend. But for the most part there's less dating and more hanging out. If you are looking for a guy/girl then you'll probably be able to, but just be careful of the guys who are just looking for a one night thing. But as my friends and I like to say, 90{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} of people here, guys and girls, are very attractive, so there's always something to look at!

Cory

It's pretty rough for girls. They are a lot of pretty girls and not a lot of really handsome guys. The guys that many girls see as the "hottest" are typically in frats and tend to be the biggest jerks. There are nice guys that are cute (some of which are in frats), but as usual, they're typically taken. The overall opinion of many people is that its a lot of hot girls to not a lot of hot guys.

I don't know that many people that go on dates at UM. If they do go on dates, it's usually one or two before the guy backs out because he doesn't want anything serious. Guys, who says the girls do?