University of Michigan-Dearborn Top Questions

Brittney

An individual wanting to learn and reach their highest potential in school.

Ramy

A person who is well commited in school, and is looking for accomplishment in engineering and health proffessions. This campus offers an array of student aiding programs.

Jenai

The type of person that should attend this school is one who is outgoing and willing to try to get involed. We are a commuter campus so there is extra effort needed to make and impact on campus. The school offers a lot of diverse majors so a student will defiantly find one right for them. This person should be spirted and up for having a lot of fun. They should be focused and understand that at the end of the day they are here to get a great education!

Ashlee

This school is very diverse and is for everyone.

Hope

A person who does not have a hard time obtaining a social life should attend this school. My university lacks dormitories, and this makes it difficult for students to interact with each other in a learning environment.

Victoria

The person that should attend this school should not be ready to leave home just yet or already have a family and cannot go away to school. This is a commuter college. Most people I know go to their classes and then go home afterwards.

Jessie

Anyone with a drive to succeed will do well at this school because there is plenty of potential to excel. The education is good, the class sizes small, the professors interested in you individually.