University of Minnesota-Morris Top Questions

Brent

I wish I would've known what I wanted to major in from the start.

Devon

I wish I would have known how much the school focuses on being Green. They are really focused on Environmental issues and do alot to make the campus a Green Campus. I just wished I was better educated in how much time and effort they take on this focus.

Kaitlyn

I'm not really sure I wish I had know anything about the school before I came there except that it would be a lot of fun and I shouldn't worry or stress out about going there and going way from my home and my family.

Morgan

I wish I would have known that professors are able to make up course curriculum based on their own personal preferences. I assumed (I know, bad idea, but I've learned) that there was an established criteria, but I've found that it's more important to choose the teacher above choosing the course identification.

Michaela

I wish I would have known how demanding the classes where going ot be.

John

In high school concentrate on learning everthing that you can. Don't worry about your grades, what you learn is more important. Also, get involved, join a club or sport because this allows you to experience things. You only live life once so take every opportunity handed to you and live it to the fullest. Finally get out of your comfort zone and talk to people, volunteer, you'll be amazed by what better person you'll become and a better world yoiu'll make.

Sara

Wish I had spoken to students before regarding their experiences- what to expect