University of Mississippi Top Questions

What are your classes like?

I love most of my classes. Well, I love the classes that are required for my major. Some of the general education required to get my degree, however, not so much (like Spanish, Politics, and Science). As far as how great those classes are – teachers, size, time, location – that depends on your registration window, which opens at different times for different people (a system I have yet to figure out). Small classes are usually best for your major classes and your language classes. As for any of the classes you just have to take to get your degree, larger classes are your best bet. Being in my junior year, I'm focusing more on my major, so I'm trying to get into smaller classes, and they've all been great! The teachers are always available and actually care about your grades, which comes in handy around finals week!

Taylor

My classes are the perfect balance of difficulty, entertainment and knowledge. I have learned so many things in class that I never thought I would know. I have also taken classes that I thought would be way too hard for me and came out smiling at my grades. Even in a class of 100 my professor knows my name. I feel so welcome in every class I take; my professors are excited to be there and give their 100{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} every day.