University of Missouri-St Louis Top Questions

ana

There are people from all walks of like here. I've made friends from Africa, Saudi Arabia and many other places. I love the diversity. The students are always willing to help if someone needs it, Whether it's from tutoring or just giving everyday advice

Angie

They are kind, honest and good friends

I don't talk to a lot of them but the ones i do are pretty cool for the most part.

Loubna

Very tight knit, we always help each other and share class notes and study in group. Students here share scholarships information and job opportunities with one another and prepare together for interviews. It is unlike anything I have ever seen, the engineering department students and staff are one big family.

Sougand

The students at Umsl are very polite and caring and are focused to their studies at school and very hard working!

Classmates are very quiet and reserved.

My classmates seem like they are nice people.

The student body at my school are very diverse. We have a student organization called Student Goverment Association (SGA), which allows for the student community to be heard by the administration. My school has Greek Life, Honor Fraternies, LGBT groups, and practically any group for every type of major available.

My classmates are very welcoming, new and old. I feel like I belong at the school with the way they treat me.

My fellow classmates tend to keep to themselves unless approached. If you do end up asking for help you will most likely get it without hesitation.

Lidia

Most of my classmates are fun, willing to work people that you can relate and are willing to hang out outside of class.

Vernique

My classmates are mostely nontraditional students who are about being successful and completing their degrees.

My classmates are a diverse group of people, all of which bring an interesting dynamic to the learning experience.

Caring

The type of classmates I've encountered at the University of Missouri- St. Louis are very friendly and helpful. Mostly all the students there have the same amount of responsibilility and class loads and most of us have a lot more in common than some would think.

My classmates are a bunch of squares.

Ebony

Funny.

Shawn

UMSL is a very diverse school and just about every person can feel at home here.

Most people who attend UMSL are unspirited and feel unconnected because of the commuter campus atmosphere.