University of Montevallo Top Questions

Bree'Anna

Montevallo is an extrodinary liberal arts college that has outstanding professors, a beautiful campus, and character for all to see.

Lindsey

University of Montevallo is probably one of the weirdest schools you'll ever visit, but it makes us unique; because we all know each others' quirks and hearts, we accept and feel accepted by people, which makes University of Montevallo not only a school, but a family.

The University of Montevallo is a very tight knit college, it is smaller than most, but has many advantages; almost everyone knows everybody, the student to teacher ratio is awesome, and there are always interesting things to do.

Jerrisa

A very open-minded school.

Amber

The best educational facility in Alabama to prepare me to be a music educator.

Amarie

The University of Montevallo is a unique, small school with a huge passion for growing students into the thinkers and doers of our world.

emily

Montevallo is the epitomy of art and creativity, while also providing personal education between students and Professors.

Jordan

A small town university with a great campus with caring teachers.

Amber

Montevallo is very traditional and has a friendly environment.

Ashtin

The University of Montevallo is a liberal arts school with a very beautiful and unique campus.

Kimary

A place where being yourself without facing any judgement is common.

Hallie

Montevallo is a place where education, learning, acceptance is always important to students, staff, and professors.

Patti

A unique, diverse liberal arts college where there is less than 15 students per class, interesting and experienced faculty, and a campus setting that looks like its right out of a fairytale- Montevallo, an incredible university.

Hanna

The Universtiy of Montevallo allows me to be me, no judging, and while getting the education that I deserve for me to be successful later in life.

Spencer

Montevallo is that brick layn deep rooted school implanted in the center of Alabama. It has created its own culture where you can be whoever you want to be and no one will question you.

Alexis

My second home, my second family.

Sara

Montevallo is a very free spirited school and a small school, and you could almost say that the campus is the town, but it's a gorgeous campus and the atmosphere is great.

phillip

The best decsion you will ever chose.

Daniel

I would describe the University of Montevallo to be very individualized.

Taylor

The University of Montevallo is small college, very personal. The professors do a great job of teaching the students and if you need help there is always someone willing to help.

Madeleine

A very enthusiastic environment and everyone is enouraging, plus the fact that everyone is friendly; also inspires me to pursue my goals as an art major because of the laid back and creative environment.

Karla

Its very an extreme of artistic and conservative atmosphere. There isn't a balance. Its not enough extra-curricular activies and jobs. Students have to drive 30 or more mins to find a decent job.

Zachary

Montevallo is a great school if you're looking for a friendly environment and quality education.

Kimberly

The University of Montevallo is the state of Alabama's only public liberal arts college and is at the heart of the city of Montevallo, established in 1817.

Joi

The school is very open minded.

Katie

The University of Montevallo is very unuiqe and sticks to traditions in the small southern town of Montevallo.

Joshua

A wonderfull school full of great people that care about each and every students education.

Rebecca

The University of Montevallo is a diverse, tight-knit community of people genuinely and actively striving toward "unconventional wisdom"-- people who understand the rich history and struggles of those who came before them, embedded in every cobblestone, every antiquated tree, but most of all, in the very legacy of excellence left in an education so intricately crafted by a faculty that revels in the success of that same education so beautifully and passionately pursued by the students.

Callie

Montevallo is a beautiful campus where there are real people and teachers willing to help you and truly care about you getting your degree.

maegen

The University of Montevallo is a beautiful school with a variety of oppurtunities for students.

It's a beautiful, well managed and focused community with a vast amount of diversity in its students, teachers and available classes.

Kayla

Wallace State is a school that you could go and build a great GPA. It is one of the best starter schools to go to and to get your basics out of the way. It is not the best school to complete your college education by getting your degree at Wallace. Although, the teachers are very nice and the campus is small enough that a student can get plenty of help when needed.

Lindsey

The University of Montevallo is a step back in time, quirky, liberal arts college with a friendly environment, a great activist scene, and a cozy locale.

Timothy

Montevallo is a brilliant citadel of intrepid men and women yearning after truth and happiness.

Talerie

At The University of Montevallo the the instructors know you by name.

Courtney

My school is very diverse and offers several opportunities for students to get involved. I feel that the academic program is challenging, but I am able to succeed because of my proffesors. Going to a smaller school like Montevallo provides me with the chance to get to know my professors on a personal level and they are able to help me with my studies.

Kathleen

The Universtiy of Montevallo is a wonderful liberal arts college and work hard to make ever student succeed with their student support services.

Meshae

The University of Montevallo is a small diverse campus that is academically challenging. Since many students want to return home each weekend, the school has trouble providing social events during those times, but the SGA continues to improve that fact.

Jasmin

The Univeraity of Montevallo feels just like home.

From the outside my school is aesthetically beautiful and on the inside it is it's own community, like living in a small town.

Heather

The University of Montevallo is very diverse and liberal, with a strong emphasize on the arts.

Jill

This school is very artsy with a focus on furthering preparing you for your future career, and places a strong emphasis on art, theatre, and music.

steven

Colorado State University - Pueblo is an excellent college where students can gain a strong education while benefiting from many on-campus progras and activities that help the student to socialalize and prepare for their future career.

The University of Montevallo is a liberal arts college with diverse students and a beautiful campus.

Brandi

The University of montevallo is a liberal arts school with professors that really care about their student's academic and future career.

Kaishonta

UM has a close community-style environment where you will have no other choice but to make friends.