Alliance, OH
University of Mount Union

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Mount Union

Shyamm

I really enjoyed touring Mount Union. The campus is beautiful. Our admissions counselor who gave us a brief overview of the campus' history and info was really outgoing and bright. Our tour guide was sweet, funny and welcoming. I enjoyed the little myths and legends they had apart of the campus. The campus size was perfect for me. The walking distances from building to building wasn't a huge deal. The dorms were pretty decent, a bit stuffy but okay. The school lacks a lot in diversity, which is my only main problem. But I felt amazing vibes touring the campus and I would really love to go there.

Reita

I very much regret going here. It was the single-worst decision of my life. Nobody cares about you, they just want your money. They don't take care of you in dangerous situations and they hide everything and try to shut you up. The food is gross, the housing is okay because you're not living in the sketchy city but it's still not that great. They try to charge you for damages that don't exist to get even more money out of you. The education was not worth the money- I feel like they jacked up tuition to pay for the football team but not make campus life any better for the rest of us. Awful school full of awful people.

Katarra

The University of Mount Union is an excellent school. I am so glad that I decided to apply and enroll here. All of the students are extremely friendly and all of the professors are always ready to help you when you need it. The faculty does a great job of making sure that new students feel at home here. I feel as if I am getting the quality education that I need a deserve to pursue my future job. Here at The University of Mount Union, my questions or problems never go unanswered by anyone. The campus is always very clean and organized and I always feel safe when I am walking to class, even at night. Overall, The University of Mount Union is a great university for those who are looking for a close-knit community of students and faculty.

Kaytlin

it is hte best choice i have ever made. the teachers are amazing, the people are all nice, the food is great. its expensive but its worth every penny. i feel like everyone at this school cares about me.

that all the balck students are in black student union, and we arent.

they are all nice and have many intrest, your never just stuck talking about your major.

they are pretty tough if your not interested but if its your passion then its challenging but not impossible.

that is is no where near as scary as you thing it will be

My best advice would be not to take too many courses. Having a high school schedule consisting of four AP courses in one year topped with your other courses is more than stressful and lead to extreme anxiety and possible depression. Another would be stop worrying about what your friends do. Everyone walks at a different pace and just because they have four AP courses doesn't mean you need four AP courses as well. Don't allow peer pressure or snarky comments from your classmates to decide the year for you. In terms of applying, look for scholarships as early as possible, and take the college searching seriously. Know what you want when you go for your search and make sure you finish all the financial aid and loans before preview.

Someone who is willing to work with others, has good organization, good grades, and has an honorary mention. It's helpful if they were a member of a club in high school so they are prepared for the opportunities this school has to offer. Mount Union welcomes those who are open-minded, so someone interested in the different cultures and ways of the world would fit well at this university.

People who aren't serious about their grades or cooperating with others. My recommendation would be someone with a GPA of 3.5 or higher along with some honor award. Students who barely scraped past high school may not excel at Mount Union.

Milaka

If I could go back and time and give my high school senior self, advice I would first point out the importance of time utilization and procastination. I would tell myself to stop procastinating and to make decisions for me. I would expound on the fact that if I would get things done in a timely manner, I would have time for other aspects of my life. I also would make sure to say that the great amount of stress I always have could be completely eliminated if I would simply follow the advice given. I would also expound ,profusely, on the matter of friends and being social. I would elaborate on the importance of self and knowing as well as understanding the effect that this key factor can have on "my" life. Lastly, I would state that if none of the advice I have given is/ was taken into consideration then my life would, inevitably, turn out the very same way it already has and I would end by saying "Make your choice."

Cody

A place of great opportunity but with a bit of a disappointing culture at times.

Apply for the music scholarship that was never well advertised. Religious studies at mount union is a waste of time as an Evangelical Christian because it's 90% universalist. Don't live on campus because it's insanely expensive. Spend more time finding scholarships in order not to be in debt over your ears. Join CRU ASAP.

Marissa

If I could go back and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself to take a deep breath and relax. I spent so much time worrying about the future in my senior year that I missed out on some things happening in the present. With how well everything has turned out with my choice of school and major thusfar, I'd like to be able to go back and tell myself not to aganize over things so much and go to a few football games or something.

I like that my school is on the smaller side. It makes the whole experience more personal and gives more one on one time with instructors.

A student looking for a quality, liberal arts communication.

Ronald

You're about to go down a road you'll never see coming, good times and bad. What would you say if I told you, that you like math, and just don't know it yet? In a couple of years, you realize all of your friends are getting ready to graduate, while you are still trying to get through high school level classes at the community college. I know you spent all that time in high school believing that when you graduated, it was over. You're wrong. You need to pull together, work harder than ever before, and please take more math. Math makes you feel dumb, but you get it. You'll find it comes naturally after a while. Don't work at that pizza shop for too long. Get away from the people you call “friends” they are poisonous. You fall into bad times with those folk. Don't get me wrong, you have plenty of good times that won't change. But the life you are heading to demands more out of you than you have ever put into education before. Please, sign up for classes early, get the math done, and enjoy sooner.

Rebekah

Number one division 3 football team in the country

Number one division 3 football team in the country

If I could go back and talk to my highschool self, I would tell myself to apply myself more academicly and start applying for as many scholarships as possible. I would also tell myself to get a job to start putting away money for school. The final thing I would have told myself would have to be to look around and apply for more schools just to make sure I have more than one option.

I wish I would have known what the weather is like yearly before attending this school because half the school year it is freezing and you are walking around campus in the cold and snowy weather.

University of Mount Union administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.