University of Mount Union

« See more reviews of University of Mount Union

The University of Mount Union is a small liberal arts school offering a user friendly campus, with faculty that are caring and concerned that all their students have the opportunity to be successful.

The University of Mount Union is so much more than just a college! It is a prestigious, liberal arts school that strives to help each student succeed, it is where exceptional begins!

The University of Mount Unoin is a wonderful college with a teaching staff and academic atmosphere that allows students to fully enjoy learning and the entire college experience.

Mount Union is the perfect school for anyone who wants a serious college education, but still wants to have a small, tight-knit community and plenty of involvement.

Mount Union is a wonderful school with professors who challenge you to do the best you can do and work with you to do well and be successfull in life and school.

Mount Union College is very helpful in providing the academics and support to allow students to achieve thier dreams of going into a certain profession.

Mount Union College strives for success in all apsects of life including academics, service, sports, and especially life after graduation.

A compassionate, accepting, and diverse community which provides an experience that will undoubtedly help nuture my beliefs and knowledge.

Mount Union a great place to go to school because of the small one on one attention you get from teachers and the friendly environment.

It is an overall nice school with some challenging college classes and everyone here either knows you or knows about you.