University of Mount Union Top Questions

A place of great opportunity but with a bit of a disappointing culture at times.

Kelani

A very beautiful campus with helpful professors and a safe environment.

Kelley

Mount Union is the perfect school for anyone who wants a serious college education, but still wants to have a small, tight-knit community and plenty of involvement.

The University of Mount Union is so much more than just a college! It is a prestigious, liberal arts school that strives to help each student succeed, it is where exceptional begins!

It is an overall nice school with some challenging college classes and everyone here either knows you or knows about you.

The University of Mount Union is a small liberal arts school offering a user friendly campus, with faculty that are caring and concerned that all their students have the opportunity to be successful.

The University of Mount Unoin is a wonderful college with a teaching staff and academic atmosphere that allows students to fully enjoy learning and the entire college experience.

Mount Union is a wonderful school with professors who challenge you to do the best you can do and work with you to do well and be successfull in life and school.

A close-knit community with great students, faculty/staff, and many options for fun and learning!

A compassionate, accepting, and diverse community which provides an experience that will undoubtedly help nuture my beliefs and knowledge.

Blaike

My school is a small liberal arts school and takes pride in its academics and athletics.

Mount Union is a very beautiful, small campus.

Diana

Mount Union College strives for success in all apsects of life including academics, service, sports, and especially life after graduation.

Mount Union College is a friendly, caring, and strong learning environment.

Home.

Mount Union College is very helpful in providing the academics and support to allow students to achieve thier dreams of going into a certain profession.

Tylor

Mount Union a great place to go to school because of the small one on one attention you get from teachers and the friendly environment.

Bridget

Mount Union College students are very enthusiastic, involved, and thoughtful.