University of Mount Union

« See more reviews of University of Mount Union

All students at the University of Mount Union are caring individuals. Unlike some campuses, everyone is willing to do anything for another student. Even if it is a simple task of waiting and holding open a door for the person behind you, everyone is so gracious for a giving action. Being a student at such a close-knit college community is a great experience. Mount Union is providing me with a great education. Attendingthe University of Mount Union was definately the right decision for me because I feel right at home with all of the other students and faculty.

My classmates at Mount Union College are very knowledgeable, friendly, outgoing and most of the students there come from financially stable homes.

My classmates at Mount Union are energetic and determined to succeed here and most seem confident that they are on the right path for them.

My classmates are just as persistent in their college careers as I am and my peers are fun people to be around outside of class too.

My classmates are friendly. They all work hard to keep their grades up. Most of them are participants in a sport.

Fun loving, diverse group of people who love to enjoy life while still being focused enough to do well in school.

Very laid back but when a good discussion arises they can sometimes surprise you and really give good opinions.

My classmates at Mount Union College are amazing people that are very open-minded, friendly, and helpful.

My classmates are motivated and determined to work hard to better themselves for a future career.

My classmates are all different with the same goal to pursure a higher education.