University of Mount Union

« See more reviews of University of Mount Union

Mount Union College is a very diverse and original school. It is difficult to express who should not come to this school because the students present are all very unique and different. However, if I absolutely had to choose, I would say a non-spirited and backward person. MUC is like a family. Everyone gets along and everyone speaks with everyone. So, if someone is not willing to put themselves out there and become a part of this family, maybe it is not the school for them.

Anybody who is really only looking for a party should steer clear of Mount Union. It's such a close knit community and is a very positive one at that that pretty much anyone and everyone I met was there for a reason of success. This was not high school where you had to go or you were in trouble for truency you were there because it was almost like home and everybody supported and encouraged you to do your best.

Honestly, this school is good for anyone that wants to attend college. I can say that we have every kind of type of person possible at our school that you can imagine. The only reason that someone that could not attend this school is that if you do not have the money to attend the school. There are many ways to help you succeed at this school, so there is no reason someone should not attend this school.

In all honesty, I think that I have met people of all different kinds. I do not think that there is anyone who could not go to this school. I mean the cultural diversity is good, as well as the diversity amongst those who are handicapped or those who do not have a weathly family background. No one should be left out and Mount Union seems to take that statement very seriously.

The kind of person that shound not attend Mount Union is a person who wants to attend a large campus. Mount Union is a small campus where everyone says hi as he or she passes by. If a person is not willing to be nice to everyone and be open to having new friends, they might not fit in well at the University of Mount Union.

One who loves to party during the week and wouldn't be focused on their school work shouldn't attend. One who wouldn't attend classes regularly and isn't interested in finding their future career shouldn't attend. You must attend classes and spend the majority of your free time studying to succeed at this school.

Someone who likes large groups of people and does not want to be on a close knit campus should not attend Mount Union. It is a small campus where you know almost everyone. If you are looking for a big campus then Mount Union is not the right college for you.

People who aren't serious about their grades or cooperating with others. My recommendation would be someone with a GPA of 3.5 or higher along with some honor award. Students who barely scraped past high school may not excel at Mount Union.

A shy individual, because professors at this school try to keep everyone involved. Socially, there are too many outgoing people for the shy person to find any help in becoming socialized.

People that like to fade into the background should not attend Mount Union because it is a very small school and teachers get to know their students on a personal level.