University of Nebraska at Kearney Top Questions

Veronica

My school is a friends, accepting, warm place where friends are easily made and teachers and staff actually care for your well-being and the well-being of others.

Kimberly

It is a school filled with a lot of diversity inlcuding international students.

UNK is a very tight-knit community kind of school, very comfortable and easy to get into.

The University of Nebraska at Kearney is a fun enviroment to be involved in and is full of fun and crative people.

Perfect midwestern university with lots of diversity, sports, and a great level of education!

Niko

Located in a caring community.

Drew

I like the UNK campus and the teachers are great.

The University of Nebraska-Kearney allows you to pursue your dreams by providing you with all the information and tools to succeed.

Cidnee

It has been a great experience, but not what I was really looking for in a college.

mike

A small friendly campus, great place to go; but they don't have a lot of degree oppurtunities.

My school is just right for those looking to not know everyone on campus but be able to walk around and see familiar faces as you go and also not be a number in a classroom where the professor knows your face and cares about you and your studies.

wanda

A very big college with a great deal of diversity and friendly staff.

Patricia

It is a great school for the typical middle class Nebraskan.

Nick

A small college based on research. Classes are small so teachers can focus on each student more.