University of Nebraska at Kearney Top Questions

Jaime

My classmates are friendly and outgoing individuals, who are more than willing to lend a helping hand when the time comes.

My classmates are engaging,intellecual, and outgoing students

My classmates at the University of Nebraska at Kearney are motivated, kind, and accepting individuals who take their school work very seriously.

Troy

My classmates are cooperative, hardworking, and motivated to improve their education.

If you need help there is always someone there, that's how great my classmates are.

There is quite a range of classmates; it is easy to participate if you sit toward the front and provide input, but it is also very easy to slack off or skip.

Elisia

My classmates are very fun to be around, outgoing, and high spirited.

Britney

My classmates work only as hard as they need to in order to accomplish the task of the instructor.

Phillip

My classmates are very goal oriented and have always been very open and ready to offer help where ever needed. My classmates are very determined to succeed and to help thier fellow classmates succeed as well.

Hillary

Most of my classmates seem to be high ability learning students who want to work hard and get something out of life for the work they are putting in now.

My classmates are very diverse. I have Japanese, Chinese, Hispanic, Korean, European, and American students in pretty much every class. In my class levels, most of the students know each other and already have friendships and relationships started.