University of Nebraska at Kearney

« See more reviews of University of Nebraska at Kearney

Any diverse individual from any background. University has an excellent honors program. Class size is usually under 20 students per class unless the class is a general education class. Advisors are excellent and goal oriented. Students attending Kearney can be average students as UNK makes students feel speical regardless of their ability. Kearney is a diverse town in central Nebraska and attracts students from all over the world. This is the best bang for your buck for an university experience in Nebraska. Perspectus students need to look into Kearney as they have spend millions to upgrade the university.

Education is not limited to a specific type of person. I believe that any university of college, and in this case, the University of Nebraska at Kearney, has opportunities for everyone....opportunities that can help a student fulfill his or her own potential while pursuing a career in an area they love. There are often people who have felt as though they are not "college material" but college is a time of self-discovery and paving your way to success, regardless of your background or previous experiences.

The University of Nebraska at Kearney is not the place for someone who needs to be in a large city. While Kearney is a large enough city to meet most people's needs, it can seem like one is out in the middle of nowhere. The campus is contained within itself, so there are no city streets running through it. This gives it a rural feel, which would not be appropriate for someone who thrives on the bustle of a large city.

The kind of person who shouldn't attend this school is someone that is pessimisstic and is just here to go to class and nothing else. While the university doesn't offer a lot of different options to do besides academics someone should experience as many as possible.

If you like anonymity I would not attend this school. UNK seems like a big school but it's really not and after a few years, everyone starts to know everyone.

Anyone who wants a large community around the school should not attend this school. Also, anyone who doesnt like a rural area.

People who expect a good quality education. Most teachers focus on getting paid not really helping the students much.

A person who is more interested in partying then getting an education should not attend thins school.

I believe that anyone can attend the University of Nebraska at Kearney.

Someone who doesn't seek help with a class when they need it.