University of Nebraska at Kearney

« See more reviews of University of Nebraska at Kearney

The most frustrating thing about my school is how much it costs. Granted, it is much cheaper than other schools, even other Nebraska Universities,. My problem is that, like most high school graduates, I have never had to pay for school and now it costs roughly $7,000+ dollars for a single semester.

The most frustrating thing about my school os that every teacher has different ideas and rules. They each do their own things. Some teachers give very challenging tests and other teachers don't give tests. It is frustrating that they can teach the same class and do completely different things.

The most frusterrating thing is how much it costs to take online courses. I have a fainting problem and needed to take a online speech class because I can't afford to keep seeing the heart doctor but I had to drop that course because I couldn't afford it.

The only thing really frustrating with UNK is how the College of Business and Technology is so far from every other college on campus. We have to use the full 15 minutes between classes to get to classes in other buildings.

The most fustrating thing would be advisors and some of the ways they do things. You can never get a straight forward answer they rush through everything and really don't help you when you need it.

I think the on campus parking is most frustrating. I paid for a permit, but yet I still have to walk a somewhat far distance because all of the close parking spots fill up first.

I love the University of Nebraska at Kearney I recomend it to anyone. One of the frustrating things is the cost.

not being able to do the requirements due to lack of equepment. and the lack of knowledge

the truth is realy nothing