University of Nebraska at Kearney

« See more reviews of University of Nebraska at Kearney

Before attending the University of Nebraska at Kearney, I wish I would have valued my extra time more than I did and put it to greater use. Now that I have attained my Bachelor's degree and am working full-time while attending graduate school full-time, I look back and wish I would have volunteered more and realized that while receiving a quality education from UNK, I wish I would have given back to others as much as UNK gave to me.

Before attending the University of Nebraska at Kearney, I wish I had known how often other people went home on the weekends. As I live more than five hours away, going home is not always an option, and I wish I had known that staying on the weekends is not all that common.

I wish that I would have known how much timing meals just right to make sure I get my moneys worth of meals in for the week would really take. It seems easy to just go get the food and not lose that transfer, but in reality, you get so busy, it's hard to keep up some days.

I wish I would have understood financial aid more before attending. Also I wish I would have known my major but that is hard to determine but sometimes your school doesnt have the best field of study for your major.

I wish I would have known that it is cheaper to go to a community college to get general education classes finished before attending a university.

I wish I would have looked into how many in-state students there are and would have known how big of a "suitcase" college it really is.

I wish I would have known there were tutors my freshman year. That and mental health...it was a rough year

I wish I knew the different options of majors and the different options of extra curicular options.

I wish I would have known about all the cliques. Many different groups on this campus.

I wish i knew how to study better before coming here because i'm not a good studier.