University of Nebraska at Kearney

« See more reviews of University of Nebraska at Kearney

The best thing about the University of Nebraska at Kearney is its size. It's not too big and not to small. Every aspect of it is personal; the classes, the involvement, the organizations, etc. It's a good feeling to know that professors know you by name, classmates remember you each year, and you have the ability and time to make great friends whom you know will be in your life after graduation. It's been very beneficial in my success not only with course work, but with all my involvement on and off campus.

Personally, I think that the size of the school is the best thing. It's big enough that you can meet a huge variety of people and can truly choose what groups you want to be in and who you want to hang out with. But yet it's small enough to build relationships with professors and advisors. The classes are small enough to have the close knit interaction and one on one time with the teacher. I really think that its the perfect size and is very benneficial for students.

I think the best thing about the University of Nebraska at Kearney is its size. It is large enough to have a diverse number of opportunities for its students, but not so large that one can get lost in the numbers. Professors know you personally and want to see you suceed. The campus is more friendly as most students know each other; it is surprising how many people you run across when walking to class that you know or you have taken classes with.

The best think I like about UNK is that I had friends the very first day I arrived. I remember the day before I arrived, I was extremely sick because I was so nervous. The first person I met comforted me and we have been best friends ever since. I suppose that everyone will have a special connection with someone that will be there for the rest of your life. The kids that go to UNK are all from small towns, so of course they'll all be friendly.

I love the size of my school. The campus is spread out a little bit, but its really easy to make it to class on time. Plus, when I walk on campus I will always see a few people I know, which I find really nice. The class sizes are perfect. There is about 20 to 30 students in a class so its big enough for discussions to take place and small enough for the professors to know your name.

I consider the environment to be the best thing about my school because the people here are very accepting and caring. I deal with mental issues, and they don't judge me. They help me get through it and the teachers work with me to make the learning here nonstressful and easy to keep up with.

The best thing about my school is all the activities there are on and off campus to do. Groups are always putting on fun FREE stuff for us to do. Businesses from the area come to an event and give away free prizes and interact with the students.

The spirit of the school is utterly amazing. Everyone is so nice and helpful. I went on a visit, not really very interested in going to UNK but I left totally in love with the place. It has amazing energy

The best thing about UNK is that they go all the way to help me with my learning diability and they have the equiptment for me. some one is always there for me accidemicly and any other way i need them.

There are lots of opportunities to get involved. It is also a small enough campus that you have professors that remember your name and who you are and will talk to you when they see you.