University of Nebraska at Omaha

« See more reviews of University of Nebraska at Omaha

I think my campus is beautiful. It is very clean. We have courtyards outside of every building covered with flowers. We have a huge grassy field in the middle of campus called the pepbowl and people play soccer and frisbee there in the spring and fall. We have a huge bell tower that plays songs inbetween class hours. I have walked to class many times hearing songs such as the harry potter theme song and Shenandoah as well as songs from west side story and other major musicals. There are tables with umbrellas and chairs all over the major courtyard outside of student center. We have sculptures and fountains scattered around, and a beautiful park between South campus and the Main campus. It is truly a beautiful campus.

UNO is a quality liberal arts university with a few great programs that stand out above the rest, located in an enjoyable, metropolitan area, and the school has the resources to equip students who want to succeed, but the key to success lies in the students' hands; they are not motivated very hard by most of the professors.

UNO is a small school that expanded over time to serve the needs of not only the imediate community, but students far and wide while still holding onto the charm and pride instilled by a small community based school.

The University of Nebraska-Omaha is a smaller university located in the big city of Omaha, Ne at offers a wide variety of courses and degrees and they also have an aviation program which I am currently enrolled in.

UNO has offered an extensive business program, allowing me acieve a dual degree in business and political science at an accelerated pace while still having a social life.

UNO is a significantly better school than its reputation suggests, and if you end up coming here instead of your first choice, give it a chance.

A campus in the heart of Nebraska's largest city that excels at business, international studies, technology, biology and engineering.

A good place for a good education, a beautiful campus, but horrible administration and staff when it comes to customer service.

Varying levels of cometency anmongst instructors, some are extremely good and others shouldn't be alowed to teach dogs.

A great environment committed to the growth and learning of all of its students: traditional and non-traditional.