University of Nebraska at Omaha

« See more reviews of University of Nebraska at Omaha

The University of Nebraska at Omaha is mostly a commuting school with very few dorms on campus. Therefore, I found it difficult to get involved in activities and to have the full college experience during my undergrad studies.

I wish I would have known how expensive it would be. It's hard being a full time student and working over time to make ends meet. I wish i would have started saving a long time ago.

I wish I had known everything it took to complete my schooling and receive a degree. I feel I was not explained how and what I had to apply for to make it through the schooling.

I wish I had known more about how to achieve my degree. I didn't know anything about the classes I had to take until the very last moment and I still don't really know much.

that i need to study more so that i could be more prepared for classes and exams. its a bit more difficult that high school when you have a lot to fall back on to.

I wish there was a student rating system about proffesors so as not to be hindered by poor instruction.

To take more classes than recommended or required to be fulltime. It'll help you graduate on time

I wish I knew more about Omaha because I came from a more developped town

I wish i would have known about the Architectural engineering program

That not many people are invovled in campus activities.