University of Nebraska-Lincoln Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for University of Nebraska-Lincoln

Ariana

I strongly feel that the University of Nebraska-Lincoln provides many opportunities for students to succeed and truly sets students up to get a good career. Students there seem to be very involved not only during school but outside of school also. I think the school will overall provide a great experience and opportunities for many students including myself.

Grace

I'm in the first semester of my sophomore year and I absolutely love the school. The doors freshmen live on might not be some 5-star hotel but the rooms are much bigger than most colleges. The food on the campus, of course, could be better but it's a dining hall not a 5-star restaurant. The union does feature tons of food options which are super nice to have. You can't beat husker football, with over 365 consecutive games sold out in a row, we love our sports.

Brendon

Attending the University of Nebraska-Lincoln was the best decision I have ever made. I've made so many good friends in my short time here. I've also never been bored. There are always campus events or the Recreation Center is always open and has very student friendly hours. I would recommend it to anyone that asks, and I one day hope my children choose to attend UNL as well.

Skyler

I really enjoy visiting this particular college frequently. I usually go for sporting events or to visit my sister, but more recently I have gone for my own college tours. Every time I step on campus it is like a weight is lifted off of me. When I stand in that small section of Lincoln Nebraska I feel like I have entered a perfect little dream world. The people are interesting to not only have intellectual conversations with but to also just watch them walk by from a nearby park bench. Once you adventure beyond the people, the next thing that catches your eye is the beauty in the campus. It has lots of art and plant life bleeding out of every nook and cranny. Their academic sections also offer so many opportunities that if I was not so sure of what I wanted to pursue with life, going to UNL would be a great place to start because there is always something for every interest. In general, the atmosphere that this particular campus has makes me leave longing to finally graduate so I can call it my home.

Michelle

University of Nebraska-Lincoln is a great choice which offers several opportunities, resources, and extracurricular activities. It is also a diverse body consisting of many opportunities to merge cultures. However, I can understand that it's not suited for every single person's dream paths.

Samanntha

I love it here! There is a great variety of people and you will for sure find your friends, which to me, besides academics, is one of the best things about college. The food at the dining halls is pretty good too honestly, it is best if you do not eat at the same one every night to mix it up but they have a good variety!