University of Nevada-Las Vegas Top Questions

Describe the dorms.

Zoe

I lived in the dorms my first year at UNLV. I lived in the upper class housing and only had a roommate for one semester. I enjoyed it. i got to sleep late and my work was right across the street. They were however slightly older. The shower head was slightly short and there was a myth that there were cockroaches. I didn't see any no did i hear about any. i believe there were just because thats a vegas problem but that might have been just to make a believable reason why students shouldn't have copious amounts of food and trash in their rooms. students didn't leave their door open to the galway but the way that the dorms are set up is that there are two rooms with usually 2 person occupancy joined by a shared bathroom. i like this set up because it gives you privacy in the regards to bathroom time and show time.

Bryan

I do not live on campus but I have been to a few of my friends' dorms and they are quite small as I am sure most other dorm rooms are and quite plain. other than that I honestly can't say much else about them

Bryan