University of Nevada-Las Vegas Top Questions

What are the most popular classes offered?

Bryan

it's not really a question about the most popular classes offered, it's more a question of which are the easiest general ed classes and teachers to take; those are the classes that get filled up the quickest and thus have a lot more people in them. those are going to be a lot of the classes that are held in auditoriums. a good way to find popular and easy teachers is just to use www.ratemyprofessor.com which is a great site where students rate the professors they have had and leave very useful comments about them. i use it every semester before i pick my professors. the teachers with good reviews on this site get picked up fast as well since others have spoken well about them. for instance, a psychology professor, dr. powell is amazing, i had her this semester. she teaches three other class and since she is such an amazing teacher, her other two classes were filled in two or three weeks. so as said earlier, it's not really about the classes and more about the professors who teach the class.

Bryan