University of New England Top Questions

Trisha

This school is best known for its programs in occupational therapy and marine biology. It is also known for its health science programs.

Melanie

My school is best known for its rigorous science based majors. It's a great place for students interested in the medical fields, marine biology, and research related careers. We are also well known for the community feel around campus and the relationship between students and faculty.

Linda

University of New England is best known for its science majors. The campus has a new state of the art marine science center which gives students a chance to explore the field of marine science and might have the chance to volunteer at the marine rehabilitation center. In addition, UNE is known for it fields in athletic training, occupational therapy, dentistry, pre pa, and the list goes on. Our school is also known for its academic excellence which is derived from small class sizes and one-on-one teacher relations.

Brittney

Being a very good college to go to. Highly recognized by Maine residents. Having the downtown close by and there are a ot of things to do.

Luis

Their science based curriculums and their science facilities