University of New England

« See more reviews of University of New England

When I tell my friends about my school I don't talk about parties or good food. I brag about the great education I am getting. My school is very challenging, and because of this, I know many people who are transfering after this year. However, I love the challenge. I find that this school is allowing me to find my learning styles and test me so I can work to the best of my abilities. Twenty years from now the excitement of college won't matter, my education will.

The location, the University is right on the Saco River which dumps right into the ocean. Most of the houses that students rent out their senior year are right on the ocean and this is one of the only schools in the New England area that gives that opportunity to it's students.

I brag about the wonderful location of my school which is right on the ocean. We have our own secluded private beach and it is so beautiful fall, winter, and spring! Also, everyone is extremely friendly and helpful, whether they're upper classmen, staff, or professors!

I brag about the fact that I Iive just a short walk to the beach and I can hang out there in the sun with my friends when the weather's nice. I also brag that we have a marine animal rehabilitation center and I get to work with seals and turtles.

We have an amazing Marine Science center where we rehab seals and turtles so they can be released back into their natural habitats. Also we have a private beach on campus and this school is known for its research and medical history.

What i most brag about is our athletics and housing. Both are great. Its fun to support the athletic teams and they all do really well in their seasons. Housing here is nice, especially once someone hits sophmore year.

the people here are amazing. the people is what make this school great, you meet a diverse group from across the country and now around the world. there are several students from around the world, a very unique place.

I brag about the amount of scholarships and financial aid available and how nice and genuinely concerned about you the professors are.

I brag about the student/teacher ratio. I brag about the location and the views.

It's near the ocean, very pretty location.