University of New Hampshire-Main Campus

« See more reviews of University of New Hampshire-Main Campus

Like every school, there ARE big parties and big partiers on campus... but that's not all that there is to UNH. You'd be surprised to learn how many students do not drink and do not attend parties on the weekend. Even the fraternities aren't bumping with parties... due to a strict Greek Advisor for the school, fraternity parties are almost non-existent on campus anymore.

Some of them are. The partying is a little out of control and the slackers aren't hard to find. It is sometimes tough to find the hardworking, dedicated kids, but they're out there. There are also lots of people from other states (mostly Massachusetts), but diversity is not very common here.

I don't see that side of UNH. Of course, I am also a nursing student and we don't have much free time to go out. Even my freshman year, though, I never really heard about "huge" parties going on.

There are some kids that apply to this stereotype but there are a wide variety of kids and I think anybody could find a group of friends that have similar interests as they do.

While there is partying going on and some drug use, it is not true for all students. There are many people I know that don't drink heavily, or even at all, and don't use drugs.

-WSBE is a very good business school -has turned more into a bar school than a house party school -Greeks do a lot of good things for the communities

No, Greek life gets you involved around campus and in the Durham community, and is great for making friends and networking.

No. Some people are heaving drinkers, not everyone. Some people are smart some aren't. Some people are jocks, some aren't.

They are pretty much right, most people love to go to the hockey games but not all people on campus party a lot.

Yes some of these stereotypes are accurate, not everyone is the same but in general they are true.