University of New Hampshire-Main Campus

« See more reviews of University of New Hampshire-Main Campus

What is the stereotype of students at your school?

UNH gets a bad rap for being a big party school, yet, as a student who enjoys going out on the weekends, I don't even find UNH to be that big of a party school. Typically there is nothing spectacular going on around campus on the weekends. But,for some reason, this stereotype is one that has stuck and because of it, UNH students are often times stereotyped as big partiers.

loves hockey and loves to party, a smarter state school than UMASS, and we never get holidays for snowdays.

UNH is a hard school to get into. UNH is a party school. UNH students get good jobs right out of college.

Some stereotypes about UNH and UNH students are that its a huge party school and every does drugs.

Party school, partiers, slackers, all in-state students, all white semi-rich kids (no diversity)

They party a lot and love to go to hockey games. Also that it is a very good state school.

I don't think there are many stereotypes, but maybe that Greek life is all about partying.

-big party school -Greeks responsible for bad reputation -WSBE very good Business School

earthy crunchy people from middle of nowhere New Hampshire

Average middle to upper class kids who like to party.