University of New Hampshire-Main Campus

« See more reviews of University of New Hampshire-Main Campus

When i tell people that I go to UNH they think that i go to school in the middle of farm lands and sleep in dirty dorms, and go to class outside. They think all the people that go to UNH are all from New Hampshire, and they are studying to be farmers. The truth is that NONE of these stereotypes are true! UNH is just like any other school. It is my dream school, and I love it here. i could not imagine going anywhere else.

I think UNH is a perfect size school. when i tell people that i go to unh they always tell me its a good school. i spend most of my time on campus in my apartment complex the woodsides. Ifeel there is a lot of school pride, you can see it when you go to sporting events such as the football games and the hockey games. I cant pin point one experience that i will always remember, there have been to many so far at UNH.

UNH is a big school that seems really small. Its big because there are over 10,000 undergrads and because I am meeting new people everyday. It is small in that all my teachers know me by name and I always see someone I know while walking around. The way that the campus is set up also makes the campus seem small. No matter where I am one campus, it only takes me 15 minutes at the most to get somewhere.

I absolutely LOVE UNH. I cannot imagine myself any place else. I would honestly have to say the best thing about UNH is Greek life. I would say that the school for me is perfect size. One thing that I hate is that there are way too many people for the size of the gym. We should really be looking into expansion. This school was the best place for me and I have made the best friends ever imaginable.

Most people know UNH as a party school but people think it is still a good school. Most people know someone who goes here. There is definitely a lot of school spirit. People are always wearing UNH clothing. People complain about walking everywhere and having a hard time getting into certain classes. Also, the parking could be improved, people complain about it a lot. The gym should be bigger.

This school is a great size, small enough where you know people when you walk around campus but big enough that there are always new people to meet. The location is great also, giving both bar and off-campus housing party scenes. The downfall about UNH is that the regulation of alcohol and social gatherings are so extremely strict that people have a hard time gathering somewhere to spend time.

UNH is a beautiful campus. It's the main reason why i fell in love with the school. I think the size it just perfect because it's big enough to not see the same people everyday but its small enough to see familiar faces every where you go. I think the community and atmosphere that the students create here is a very positive and enriching one. I wouldn't change a thing.

The size of UNH is just right. The campus itself is very confined and everything is within walking distance. However, it is not small enough that you know everyone you pass while walking to class. Durham is difinately a college town with an overwhelming amount of school pride. Frequent student complaints here on campus relate to parking situations and ticketing.

I think the best thing about UNH is that it is a beautiful and caring school. I think it is just the right amount of people because you know a good amount but there is also time to meet new people. There is a lot of school pride for the sports we have and since I am in the Greek system I believe that I have become a more mature and well rounded person.

I love UNH, it's not too big and not too small.. You can walk down main street and see a number of people you know and then double that amount that you also don't know. For the most part it is a very close knit community and everyone is friendly! Also there is a tremendous amount of school pride, everyone knows what UNH is even if you live hours away:)