University of New Hampshire-Main Campus

« See more reviews of University of New Hampshire-Main Campus

i think that UNH is a good sized school. its just big enough where you dont know everyone, but small enough where you will still see people you recognize when you are walking to class. i love how UNH has so much pride for their sports. It sometimes sucks though cause there is such a small town and not very much to do in the general vicinity of UNH.

I love UNH. I love the way that everyone is accepting of one another and the campus really feels like a community. It's nice how people interact with eachother and it's great to see people getting out there to know other people. I love that we have all sorts of opportunities to meet people as well. I think I meet a new person just about everyday.

I like the town of Durham and how it is a college town. It is part of what attracted me to the school. I like how the downtown is mostly for students and its not far to get to places if you need something. On that same note, I like having the opurtunity of the buses if you need to get to the mall, Wal-Mart, or some other place like that.

Best thing about UNH is that everything is on campus. You never have to walk far to get to anything. I sometimes wish UNH was a little bigger though. I spend most of my time in class and at the gym. I think there is alot of school pride and the teachers are great to work with. I have never had a problem when working with administration.

The best decision I have ever made is coming to UNH. It is so big that there are always new people to meet and things to do. To me it feels like a college right out of a movie, with the gorgeous campus and friendly students. The only downside to going to such a big school is that everything is far away from eachother.

The best part of UNH is the surrounding campus. I grew up on the water and I think UNH is in the perfect location: close to Portsmouth, close to the beach, and small enough that you know your way around (eyes closed). It's a wonderful atmosphere to learn, meet, and experience everyting college is supposed to be.

UNH is the perfect size school, big enough to meet new people all the time, but small enough to see familiar faces. You can get anywhere on campus in like 10 minutes. It's beautiful, but very expensive. Durham is really small, so UNH makes it a college town. Hockey is huge here so people are school spirited!

UNH seems to me to be the perfect size. You know enough people but not everyone you see knows everything about you. UNH is becoming more and more popular and its reputation gets better every year. Durham is definitely a college town, all that is in Durham is UNH therefore the town caters to the school needs.

The size is fine, bigger wouldn't be bad, smaller would. It's a boring place to go to school, nothing to do on the weekends which is why there is such a high drinking rate...however this is different then a high party rate. People can drink in there rooms and not be "partying".

UNH is a community full of academically motivated students who work together to help one another achieve their personal and career goals. One of the most frequent student complaints is about the lack of parking for commuter students, especially at the library late at night.