University of New Hampshire-Main Campus

« See more reviews of University of New Hampshire-Main Campus

An ambitious, diverse, and active student should study here. Students that are focused and well repared for class, but are able to balance time with extracurricular activites will do well here. There are many opportunities available for those who are ready to get involved with the community, study abroad, and participate in a variety of clubs and sports. There are also many extremely knowledgable faculty members who are very supporative and will assist students with achieving their goals and work towards a sucessful future. A student who is looking foward to getting the most of their education will enjoy UNH.

Well, someone who doesn't mind the cold would feel very comfortable at UNH. On a more serious note, someone with a love for the feeling of community should attend this school. UNH is very welcoming to all and there are plenty of activities, groups, and clubs to participate in. Nearly everyone on campus is involved in some sort of activity. Great amounts of passion can be seen everywhere on campus because the students throw their hearts into what they love. Even if someone is unsure of what they love, there is something for everyone. Passions are discovered at UNH.

University of New Hampshire can offer something to everyone. It is one of those schools that regardless of your background or your interests, there is something here for you. Although the university has a fairly large population and a campus that is relatively large as well, it is easy to find clubs and activities that give that close-knit feel of smaller schools. This is a school for people who are goal oriented, but also enjoy having fun all while being offered a great education with life changing opportunities like studying abroad or internships.

If you are someone who is friendly and ready to explore and have the best college experience, you should definately attend the University of New Hampshire. If you are someone who is ready to learn and explore uncountable major or study options, you will greatly fit in aswell. Anyone can fit here, if you are willing to put the effort and make friends with great wildcat bodies. If you want to have fun while you are taking time to study you should also attend UNH, friday night hockey game: cheering up and seeing UNH winning is the best!!!

Students who are minorities, if you attend you will learn how being a minority affects your status in life ect. People who are from the cities, probably won't like UNH, we are in the boondocks, and there's not much to do around here. Parties here revolve around beer pong/beruit, and there are little to no dance parties and when there is, the music is horrible. Academically, this school has a lot to offer. There are, I believe, six schools within the University and over 100 majors. You should be able to find something you like.

UNH is a college for all types of people. Someone attending this should not mind the snow and walking around alot. They should be involved in their community and work well with others. They should realize the importance of their education and take it seriously. They should be able to deal with partying, even if they don't like going out themselves. They should DEFINITELY like hockey, it's a big deal. Overall, they should be an active, friendly and involved person who wants to do something great with their life.

Any person can attend UNH. There is a large variety of people, clubs, etc. where everyone can feel welcome. There is a strong population of Business, Engineering, Teaching, and Environmental students at this campus. However, the smaller your major, the closer students tend to be with one another. The campus is large, but manageable, however, it is not for the city-slicker type; Durham is a rural community. I find that it is easier for students living on campus to make friends rather than commuters.

Someone with an open mind who loves a big camus with a small campus feel who enjoys the outdoors should definitely attend UNH. A community feeling should be valued and it is definitely for someone who doesn't mind a long winter. UNH is a great place for people who want to make the most out of their studies and their growth as an individual. No one will hold your hand and force you to go to class, it all comes down to personal accountability and a desire to learn. You should also desire a little fun.

Honestly, everyone should attend this school! The school large but with so many people and so many clubs/organizations, it doesnt take long to find your place at the University of New Hampshire. But to be specific, our athletic program, recreation department, and fitness & wellness are all outstanding areas of UNH designed so perfectly to meet any needs of any athlete, sports fan, or anyone who is just looking for a way to stay in shape, UNH has countless fun ways to get involved.

The average high school student. A person who wants to mediocre college experience. Someone who wants the typical college experience one would see in movies and t.v schows. A person who enjoys big parties and relatively medium amounts of homework. Someone who wants to be able to excell without trying that hard and can fully experience social life through drinking and partying. Someone who is down to earth, friendly. Someone who cares about the environment and is liberal.