West Haven, CT
University of New Haven

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of New Haven

Aneesah

Its is a great school especailly for the science field

Its is a great school especailly for the science field

Gabby

Overall, I love the school! The campus is beautiful and the students are friendly. Because of the school's location in proximity to the beach, the weather is also much more moderate as compared to the rest of Connecticut. The campus staff and professors are also very helpful in preparing incoming students for the fall. My only complaint is the cost it is to go to such an amazing university.

Zach

I like it but, there needs to be more of a night life. Also, they really crack down on Greek life so if you plan on joining it's going to be fun but the university is really strict.

Pablo
It's Okay

It was okay. Small campus. Not too far from Yale.

It's Okay

It was okay. Small campus. Not too far from Yale.

Cameron

Cookout, SCOPE ( school activities, free movies, stuffed animals,)

Very upbeat, friends oriented and united as a whole

Very diverse from Biology to Forensics to Interior Design

Dont be afraid to get tutoring. Not everyone goes into college a genius.

Camille

From what I have experienced, the University of New Haven is truly for everyone. Students and faculty are diverse in backrounds and experience. UNH is a medium sized school, so it is easy for students to interact and find many other who share their same interests. No matter where you are from, whether you are an introvert or extrovert, there will always be someone you get along with on campus. The work load isn't too extreme either. As expected, college is more serious than high school, so there is more work; but not so much that it becomes unbearable.

The University of New Haven offers many activities on campus. There are often movie nights, different seminars from well known people in a certain feild (often attended by those with the same major), and fun promotions by clubs on campus. Activities range from the typical school dance to cultural festivals with chinese fortune telling and henna tatoos. And for those who want to have fun off campus, transportation is provided to the city of New Haven. There one can find a bowling all, a mall and movie theater, as well as many strip malls and restaurants.

Reginald

The most diverse social place on the planet.

The most diverse social place on the planet.

Knowing what i know about college now wouldnt make me prepare or change anything different. I am satisfied with who i am today as a man. I am very humane and respectful which sets standards for achievements not only in college but my whole aspect of life.

Robin

The advice I would give myself would be to not be as nervous about leaving for school, because college is like the beginning of a new you. Also to choose the person you want to room woith carefully. It is not the best idea in the world to meet someone and only knowing them for a day and deciding to ecome roommates. Because once you move in together, you will realize that you and your roommate are very different.

The worst thing about my school would be that the food is not as good as other schools that i have visited.

The kind of person that should attend the Uiversity of New Haven, should be the type of person that is full of creativity, a person who has a hunger for in -depth education on a range of subjects. For those students who are shy and not as putgoing , within their first couple of months, at the Unversity of New Haven, will find themselves becoming more outgooing due to not only tge the encouraging students, but the uplifting Professors, and the plethora of clubs,organizations, and student life. Overall, for students, the University of New Haven is right for success.

Justin

If there was one thing I could tell myself when I was a high school senior, I would stress the importance of preparing well for each individual class. I would try to curb the "senioritis" before it gets the chance to permanently influence my decision making. After one semester in college, I feel that I could have prepared myself so much better than I have. It is this revelation that I would tell my high school senior self.

I wish I had known more about the little things on campus. For example, I wish I had known just how accepting and diverse the school is. No mtter what sexual orientation or race, everyone can feel welcomed on this campus.

Aisha

I am a Criminal Justice major and this school is perfect for this specific major. I love the people, I love the classes and, for the most part, I love the environment. UNH is truly an amazing school

Rich cops is the stereotype. It's a bit true but the people here are quite nice.

Criminal Justice Club is the most popular

There is a lot of work, and a lot of it you have to do on your own time. As long as you show up to classes and keep up with the workload, then you will succeed here.

University of New Haven administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.