University of New Haven

« See more reviews of University of New Haven

The university of New Haven is an small, intimate place where students really have a hand in their education and can easily communicate with teachers should they need extra help; nevertheless, it's a great place to make friends and the school offers its students rare and unique opportunities to travel or express their interests in different subjects.

UNH is a diverse melting pot with plenty to do, you will never be bored theres always something going on and when it comes to studying you have plenty of resources avaliable whether you want to be in the library or outide enjoyinh the view; not only is it beautiful but it has the friendliest people around always ready to lend a hand.

The David A. Beckerman Recreation Center at the University of New Haven features state-of-the-art exercise equipment, a gymnasium with courts for sports including rollerblading, roller hockey, volleyball, basketball and indoor soccer, and an illuminated glass-enclosed running track.

The University of New Haven is an institution that offers a Music Business Industry bachelor's degree, which is what I am looking for, along with a secondary degree in Marketing and Management, which I can obtain a masters degree which can be obtained in the fifth year.

The University of New Haven is a small school at the edge of a very large shopping district with a very active nightlife, while the school looks good on paper and when you get here, it does a very good job of making it hard to transfer to another school if need be.

My school is like a second home to me. It is full of experiences and there so much to do. There is a stong community feel to it and everyone there is like a family to me. It is everything I expected college to be.

My school is by far the best when it comes to Criminal Justice and teachers, and it is a fun enviornment and you will learn so much and meet all kinds of new people that you will be able to become friends with.

My school is best described as being well known for it's academic programs such as engineering, and criminnal justice that is occupied by intelligent and ethnically diverse students.

The University of New Haven is the friendliest campus anyone could ask for because everyone (faculty and students) are so inviting and really make it feel like home.

A leader in experiential education, UNH is provides its students with a unique combination of solid liberal arts and real-world, hands-on professional training.