Gallup, NM
University of New Mexico-Gallup Campus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of New Mexico-Gallup Campus

Courtney

I love this campus. Its small and you don't get lost, which is a big thing for me. All the staff are super nice and helpful.

Moriah

The campus was well kept and all the staff is extremely helpful and kind. I felt very safe with the campus police always walking around and keeping an eye on things. There are lots of different activities and signs posted around campus to help people feel welcomed and get involved in their school.

Moses

The college itself is great for a value education. It has a low tuition which is a major plus, however it does not have on campus housing. In fact that housing part is handled by the student. Its a small campus, which is easy to navigate, but there isn't too much in the way of options and food. We do have access to the nearby shops and restaurants of Gallup, New Mexico which is a major plus to going here. Plenty of the students are here to get back on their feet, say if they didn't do too well in high school or looking to advance themselves more. Sort of that extra push, and the small class sizes allow the instructors and professors to get to know their students more, and that keeps students motivated. Overall I'd give it 4 out of 5.

My school is a good school but also can use some work.

My school is a good school but also can use some work.

i would advice myslef to try and get scholdarships sooner and get my self enrolled in school and stay and school and work hard and never give up.

The worst thing about my school would have to be how some of the students and how some of the teachers are so close and the students that get really close to the teacher get a better grade then the students who work hard.

christina

If I could go back in time as a highschool senior and give myself advice about college life I would tell myself to stay focused. There are many distractions when entering college. I would try and explain that finishing school and staying motivated will help me to obtain my degree. I would also try to get my point clear on how important it is ask for help when help is needed. There are advisors and professors who are willing to help and asking them for help will always be beneficial.

The kind of person that should attend this school is a person that wants to finish school while still raising a family. It is a local college which makes for a welcoming atmosphere. A motivated person should attend this school, because one needs to motivated in order to graduate. Most of the people attending are parents, coaches, or young people in the community and the school is very open to theses issues and helps aid in the process to achieving ones degree.

Monica

Every classmate that I have is different and unique in their own way.

Every classmate that I have is different and unique in their own way.

I would tell myself be perpared for the tuition cost and exspensive college is. I would also tell myself that it will take a lot of hard work and dedication, but I know that you can do it and finish.

This person should be confident in themselves and in there education no matter who they are or where they come from. This person should also be very dedicated to their stuides, so they can become some one in this world.

University of New Mexico-Gallup Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.