University of New Mexico-Main Campus

« See more reviews of University of New Mexico-Main Campus

Many of the students have goals set and are more than happy to form a study group to help each member in the group understand the material better, especially in cheistry and biology. It is much easier to figure things out when you have more than one mind working on it.

Everyone at my school does not seem to care about the campus and its activities. They just show up for class and to socialize. Many of them are on scholarship, so they tend to care less about the classes they are taking because it is free.

My classmates are a group of diverse individuals, largely from New Mexico, who chose UNM for a variety of reasons that tend to be deeply personal and unrelated to how they fit into a group of stereotypes.

Students vary from cold and detached to warm, kind, and generous. Some just want to get through while some are very engaged and interested in their studies. The students are much like general society.

Racially and ethnically diverse. You can find people like you no matter how unique your characteristics of interests are, so one never feels out of place on the campus.

I don't hang out with most of my classmates outside of class if I didn't know them beforehand, but people are generally friendly if you ask them for help in class.

My classmates are the most diverse, interesting, intelligent, engaged, accepting, happy, and supportive group of young adults I have had the pleasure of meeting.

I find that classmates in general are more than willing to make new friends. Though you may feel shy at first, your classmates would like to reach out to you.

My classmates consists of a very smart, diverse group of people who all seem to be friendly to one another despite the many differences they may have.

The people at UNM are very diverse, everyone and every class is different; people don't really judge others, the school is very accepting.