Los Lunas, NM
University of New Mexico-Valencia County Campus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of New Mexico-Valencia County Campus

Yuliana

Honestly this university has by far been the best for me. It's affordable and there is great staff that give you the help you need. The teachers are also really nice and you out a lot. They also have tutoring available for us if we need it. They also have jobs there for students and they work with your college schedule. I would really recommend going to this university to get a good education.

Our campus is very secluded in the mesas of New Mexico. We are extremely fortunate to have outstanding professors and a campus life that is extremely safe. I absolutely love the UNM Valencia campus because we are a small campus but we are blessed to have the staff, advisors and aid to help us all to achieve our goals.

Garrett

UNM Valencia campus is a great junior college to start your post-secondary education at an affordable price. The class sizes are small and the connection to fellow students as well as the professors and staff is on a personal level I find nurturing. I would recommend students that live nearby to go to this campus before heading to a four year university.

Casey

There is no on-campus housing at this campus which is understandable because a lot of the students are still living at home. The campus offers a great selection of classes for any major. There are also GED classes available for students. This campus is a satellite campus, so there isn't too much going on as far as sports and other groups. I do know that the class sizes are extremely small (I'm in a class with 5 other students) this creates a learning environment that is great for personalized learning. You have the opportunity to get to know the professor and feel comfortable asking them questions about the material. All-in-all, this is a great campus and I recommend it for anyone who is looking to start college, but also wants to stay close to home to save up money until they are able to transfer to a 4-year college/univeristy!

This school is GREAT! As a student, you get to know all of the staff members by name and they know you! All of the professors are kind and willing to get to know you. The professors are also always there to help you, some of them even give you their cell phone numbers and personal emails so you can contact them anytime with questions!

Daniel

My classmates truly define the meaning of "team player(s)" In most of my classes we participate in group activites to discuss assignments, it's intriuging to evaluate the perspective, of others.

My first item of notification of advise, to myself, would constitute on the importance of self disipline. To be able to make coherent and construcive decisions, without the influences of those who look for your best interest (ie: parents, teachers). Self disipline will also allow you to better acknowledge time management, and it's importance on schedualing and homework. No more 9 to 4 days at school now one has to decide and constuct times in which best fit one's convinence. This rule also applies to homework, anticipating due dates, assignments and making the adequate preperations for them, to better succeed thoughout you academic career.

My universities strongest attribute is that there is a excellent instructor-student ratio. Most classes contain less than 20 students which creates the flexibility for one-on-one instruction.

University of New Mexico-Valencia County Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.