University of New Orleans Top Questions

Kemp

it is a very diverse school filled with students from all over the world. We have a lot of art programs for the creative artist students that enjoy film, art, and music. We also have many engineering students that graduate and go on to have very successful jobs. we are abet accreditted so we offer a great curricullum for engineering students. Naval Engineering is offered at UNO and there is only a few school in the country that have the program. if you are interested in the arts or engineering you will love it here.

Mandy

Education, Accounting and Engineering Programs

Johnathan

University of New Orleans is mostly known for is music and engineering departments.

Philip

Giving students an opportunity receive an affordable education.

Regina

The University of New Orleans is near the Lakefront. A student can go to the Lakefront to relax between classes. The food in New Orleans is phenomenal. The city of New Orleans is one of most hospitable cities in the World. People care about one another and take the time to greet one another. There is so much cultural diversity and always a celebration happening. One never runs out of things to see and do in this amazing city.

Erin

I believe UNO is best known for its diversity and strength in the face of adversity. The teachers and students always try to think outside of the box, and it really makes students expand their mind. UNO has had many financial problems following Hurricane Katrina, but the students are still extremely enthusiastic when it comes to deep philisophical thinking. It is an open school open to all students and all identities.

jasmine

SuCauf

Carla

lakefront campus, diversity of students attending, lower tuition costs, basketball team, many students attending also work either full/part time,

michael

hard working students.

Daphne

Their baseball team.

Justin

UNO is best known for its business, film, and naval architecture programs.