University of North Alabama

« See more reviews of University of North Alabama

I love my classmates. All classrooms always have some individuals you get along with and some you don't but for the most part, i like them. There is a diverse group individuals of different backgrounds.

I take an online class. If I were to discribe my classmates in one sentence it would be : We are all busy bees trying to pursue our education and dreams while trying to survive the busy real world.

Your average person that is in school to get an education to better themselves. That has one goal in mind and that is to succeed in nursing school and help the community one day in some way possible.

My classmates, though they have a vast variety of interests and goals, all work hard, are diligent, and take their studies very seriously; however, they maintain a level of sociality and freedom.

My classmates were diverse; from Arabian math buddies, to the English majors of my 112 class, I feel more cultured just sharing a class with them.

My classmates are all mainly art students, some outgoing while others are shy; however; they are all very creative.

My classmates are conservatives who dont mind helping when you ask them a question but keep to themselves normally

My classmates are down to the earth. Everyone gets along very well and are supportive to each other.

My classmates are those who generally care about their grades with sincerity.

My classmates range in age, but if I need help I know they will help me.