University of North Alabama Top Questions

The University of North Alabama is best known for its mascots, as well as its business, music, and nursing departments.

Drake

Academics

Laci

University of North Alabama is best known for the education it provides and the two live lions they have living on campus for the students to vistit daily.

UNA is best known for it's history and beautiful campus. I love walking around my campus espcially during the fall! We are known for our castle on campus. How many universities have a castle? We are also known for our diversity on our campus.

Ciara

I think UNA is best known for it's great teachers and small classes. Also for it's beautiful campus and the multiple activites you can do. There's always something going on at Norton auditorium whether it be acting or a musical performance. The students are very diverse from caucasians to african americans to hispanics. We have lots of foreign exchange students too. Some from South Korea and Japan. It's very culturally diverse. There are also many different places to eat on campus and a large library that's always packed but there still is room for others.

The University of North Alabama is known for their excellent art and music departments. The UNA Band is one of the best in the south. They have a strong staff of musicians who educate hundreds of music students. UNA also offers a wide diversity in areas of study. They are also well known for having two lions in a caged habitat right on campus!

Our school is best known for football and academics, and school pride.

My school is best known for being one of the oldest schools in Alabama.

JOSEPH

STUDENTS TEND TO TEACH OR GO INTO THE MEDICAL PROFESSION

Rebecca Kate

The University of North Alabama is best known for thier Nursing, Education and Graduate Counselor Education program.

Kris

school spirit, good academics

The University of North Alabama is widely known for it's football program as it has many successful years.

The education department.

University of North Alabama is best known for their athletic excellence. Our football team and volleyball team are both reknown for being the top in the Gulf South Conference as well as in the nation. UNA is also well known for their tough nursing curriculum.

Academically, the nursing and education programs dominate. Outside the classroom, we're best known for having Terry Bowden as our football coach.

UNA is best known for the art program it offers. Frank Lloyd Wright attented this school when it was named Florence Stat College. He has gone to produce sculptures that are recognized around the world and gave UNA its starting point for becoming a liberal school.

Football

Beautiful campus, homey feel.

Football team. Go Lions!!

UNA is Best known for its teaching and nursing schools.